Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally after a long wait....

Finally NFL season is just around the corner. Just quite honestly ain't no other sport i think brings the city of San Diego back to life like good ol' American football. The whole NBA, MLB, or heck AFL, etc... just doesn't cut it 4 me.

Red & Gold
Niners officially start off ther 1st pre-season game vs the Oakland "Haters" today. Even tho just a pre-season game I hope they smash the heck out the raiders as well as every team to help ensure they stay at the bottom of their division haha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Powder Blues
Hometown Chargers will play ther 1st pre-season game the next day vs Dallas "Cowgirls." Again, I hope they run all over the Cowboys. I expect another good season for what should be a division winning team, the Chargers.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My NFL prediction:
49ers: 16-0
Chargers: 15-1
What? hehe.....

No comments: