Friday, August 29, 2008

All Geared up 4 Niner Home Opener

Can't wait till Sept 7th. D'Rock, Sis Liz, & I will be making the rd trip up to the bay to experience our 1st Home Niner game. Y just 4 a game u ask? Cuz being a die-a-hard Niner fan it's something i gotta experience at least once & hopefully more there after.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

a. Championship Banner (Thanks CHED! 4 the wonderful B-Day gift).
b. Niner Helmet so i can pretend i'm actually a Niner athlete loL!
c. I thought I'd never find one of these hats specially here in SD.
d. Redd my initials & #83 for my B-day yr.
e. Roar 4 Gore baby! the real #21 in terms of RBs. (Cough cough)
f. M. Hanks!! any Niner faithful knows how much this guy meant to the team.
g. 1 of 2 Niner Pennants

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1. Redd
2. D'ROck
3. Liz

Stay tuned for pics of the event....

No comments: